Acquired in November 2012, creative agency Acorn today completes its adoption into the Epsilon family by changing its name. Acorn Marketing will now be known as Epsilon and will offer an extended range of services:
- Marketing data & insights: We help brands use marketing data to understand their customers' lifestyles, attitudes and behaviors, so they can connect with them on a deeper level based on these deep insights.
- Strategy & analytics: Our strategies are based on consumers’ insights and enable you to see things as your customers see them. We add rich analytics to the mix and are able to uncover opportunities to connect with new and existing customers like never before.
- Marketing technology: We innovate and create technology solutions that enable connections between brands and customers, giving you not only a deep understanding but also unparalleled access to your target audience.
- Creative engagement: We win awards because our creative approach is fresh, intelligent and it works. We engage customers and connect them to brands at an emotional level.
- Media reach: We source and select the right media for your marketing goals, so you know that you’re always reaching your customer or prospect in the right way and achieving measurable outcomes.
Existing clients will benefit from increased resources, knowledge and capabilities, whilst still enjoying the friendly, flexible service that has built the agency’s reputation.
Our story so far:
Acorn was set up in 2005 and developed into a full service creative agency with a difference. Our obsessive focus on measurable results and ROI for our clients comes from our roots in direct response marketing, and sets us apart from other more traditional advertising and marketing agencies.
As the agency has grown we have taken this discipline above-the-line, below-the-line and online. For our clients we bring a global view and experience on large international clients to projects along with our absolute focus on effectiveness.
In September 2012 Acorn was purchased by Hyper Marketing Inc., and in November 2012 Hyper Marketing was purchased by Epsilon, part of Alliance Data. This means Acorn is now aligned with the largest data-driven marketing firm in the world. From this partnership, Acorn gained access to a vast array of specialised services, a unique position for a marketing agency in Ireland.