ValueClick Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 28, 2006--ValueClick, Inc. (Nasdaq: VCLK) announced today that senior management will present at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Tuesday, February 28, at 11:30 a.m. ET at the Jefferies & Company 2nd Annual Internet Conference at Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York;
- Wednesday, March 1, at 10:50 a.m. ET at the Robert W. Baird & Company Business Solutions Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston;
- Tuesday, March 7, at 7:30 a.m. PT at the JMP Securities 5th Annual Research Conference at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in San Francisco;
- Wednesday, March 8, at 8:35 a.m. PT at the Thomas Weisel Partners Internet & Telecom Conference 2006 at the St. Regis Hotel in San Francisco; and
- Tuesday, March 14, at 10:20 a.m. ET at the JPMorgan Global Internet Conference at the Westin Times Square Hotel in New York.
A live and archived Webcast of the conference presentations, as well as a copy of the presentation to be used at the conferences, will be available on the Investor Relations section of www.valueclick.com.
ValueClick, Inc. (Nasdaq: VCLK) is one of the world's largest integrated online marketing companies. Through its individual brands, ValueClick offers comprehensive and scalable solutions that deliver cost-effective customer acquisition for advertisers and revenue for publishers. ValueClick provides advertisers and publishers with performance-based solutions through all online marketing channels. Brand offerings include:
- ValueClick Media and Fastclick -- Brand and Direct Online Advertising Networks
- Commission Junction -- Affiliate and Search Marketing
- HiSpeed Media -- Online Direct Response Lead Generation
- Webclients.net -- Innovative Technology and Offers for Lead Generation
- PriceRunner -- Comprehensive Comparison Shopping Site
- Mediaplex -- Intelligent Technology for Digital Marketing
For more information, please visit www.valueclick.com.
This release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, ValueClick's ability to successfully integrate its recently completed Fastclick and Webclients mergers, trends in online advertising spending and estimates of future online performance-based advertising. Actual results may differ materially from the results predicted, and reported results should not be considered an indication of future performance. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements are detailed under "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission made from time to time by ValueClick, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K filed on March 31, 2005, its current report on Form 8-K filed on February 27, 2006, recent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, other current reports on Form 8-K, its amended registration statement on Form S-4, filed on September 27, 2005, and its final prospectus on Form 424B3 filed on September 28, 2005. Other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, the risk that market demand for online advertising, and performance-based online advertising in particular, will not grow as rapidly as predicted. ValueClick undertakes no obligation to release publicly any revisions to any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
Gary J. Fuges, CFA, 818-575-4677
SOURCE: ValueClick, Inc.