The COVID-19 pandemic is a historic disruption that’s affecting how we live every day, and consumers are split about how long it will continue. This economic uncertainty leaves marketers with a lot of questions—particularly in the CPG, retail, restaurant and travel industries. To understand how consumers across generations are feeling, we went straight to the source to ask them. To do so, we leveraged Epsilon’s Shopper’s Voice, the largest self-reported database on the market.
Download the report to learn:
- The stores consumers are shopping at
- Their preferred purchase channels
- The important influence email continues to have in connecting with consumers
- When consumers will ‘feel safe’ returning to the retail store and restaurants
- Where consumers are planning to travel to for their next destination